Thursday, February 25, 2010

Places Mary Deluxe Shops


Zap Home! Which is right down the block from Mammalicious & Smilin Gal Vintage. See, another good reason to plan a trip to Lancaster, PA! Zap Home is a shop that specializes in mid century vintage decor....but I'm told they will bringing in more vintage clothing....this is also the place I snagged my vintage cheongsam. Zap Home also has an area of vinyl records so you can send your boyfriend over there while you look at girlie things like...vintage bakelite purses and jewelry.


Lamp shades to die for!


Mary Deluxe loves nothing more then Hey-wake and kitschy lamps!






Across the street is Zap & Co.....which is full of vintage clothing and has been around for like forever and a day! I use to shop there when I was in high school (when I was a bad ass!) Zap Home opened as a sister store to Zap & Co.....



So, who wants to come shopping with Mary Deluxe?? I'll plan a day this summer .....start saving your money now... so you can do some serious damage!

10 comments:

  1. I'll take the green sofa in the second picture, please. Oh, I could spend a whole day in that store looking at all the old furniture and lamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAMP SHADES TO DIE FOR! Quite possibly an understatement ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to find furniture in that good of shape anymore! I gotta go there! PS..Love "message to you Rudy" on your playlist. I used to listen to that on vinyl back in the day. Zootsuitmama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I would love to. I am only in NJ but have never gotten a chance to shop in Lancaster although I have some friends there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. all these places looks fabulous!!! I want to have stores like that where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in- I'll bring my brother- he's in the process of buying a house and has no furniture! Shopping is fun, but shopping with other people's money is even better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should organize a "Mary Deluxe Tour of South Central PA." I'd take it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh wow that wall of lamps is amazing! Id give my left foot for some of the sales and store you get to frequent! So jealous.


    ♥Darla

    ReplyDelete
  9. im thinking i need to send you money and let you shop for me!

    ReplyDelete