Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Vintage Clothing Auction!

This looks like another great vintage clothing and accessories auction! I'll have to check my schedule and see if I can make this one. Who wants to go with me??? That bakelite bracelet and earring set will most definitely bring a pretty penny...I've never seen anything like it. Check the website to drool over the rest of the pictures!



Andi Charkow Presents
Saturday November 14th
10 am ~ Preview 8:30 am
Preview by appointment Thursday 11/12 & Friday 11/13.
Horsham V.F.W.
324 Sawmill Lane
Horsham, PA
Racks & Racks of Fabulous Clothing Spanning 100 Years!!!
This Wonderful Selection is in Excellent Condition & Extremely Wearable.
Plus There's Something in Every Price Range!!









7 comments:

  1. oh I would SO love to check this out with you, but I'll be at the LUPEC Tiki Bash in Boston. Let us know how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I live anywhere near you so I could go! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my parents live in horsham...i went to high school for two years at hh.
    it was a million years ago, but still.

    looks like an awesome event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad I didn't see your post earlier- I work in Horsham and was there today. Somehow I missed it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susie...see, it pays to check here often! hehehe That auction would have been right up your alley...not to worry as they have vintage clothing auctions every so many months or so at the same place. I have yet to get to one myself :(!

    ReplyDelete