Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vintage Belly Dance



I've started taking belly dance classes again on Monday. I took some classes in the fall and really enjoyed it. The only problem, it was a long drive for me to get there and classes were on Saturday morning which meant I needed to get up way early on my day off and drive a distance to get there. This time I found a class that was right in my town.... very rare! So, I knew it must be a sign that I should take them! Now to find some vintage belly dance costumes!














7 comments:

  1. I also take belly dancing class and I love it, glad to hear you found a class closer to home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my fingers crossed that I like the instructor and things will work out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! I would love to take a class like that but never have the time or energy. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!! and great that you can take the class in your town! when you find the belly dance outfit you have to show it to us!
    Once I tryed to do that...well I didn't go to classes but I got a DVD from my kellog's box hahaha, well, I tryed it BUT it was very difficult! I never could move my torso the way the instructor said. =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummm... YES!! How fab would that be?! I want to hear all about the lessons and can't wait to see the costume.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sounds like tons of fun! i love to exercise in fun ways like belly dancing or burlesque-ercise. all the fun is in dressing up! you must post pictures of your costume!

    ReplyDelete