Thursday, July 9, 2009

DeLee Moss Lamp

Can a lamp get any better then this??? I think not! Two of my favorite combinations ....A DeLee hawaiian figurine with an outstanding Moss Lamp.




No, it is not mine!!!!!!! But someday I will find this lamp and my life will be complete!







A few more DeLee Hawaiian Figures.....made late 1940's by DeLee Art Pottery....another Hollywood California Pottery Company! Moss lamp company would often use figures from the different California pottery comapnies in their lamps! Here is another Moss/DeLee combination.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE Moss lamps but sadly they're always far out of my price range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are amazing and very expensive. Someday.....they will all be mine *insert evil laugh here*!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I have the de lee hawaiian lamp and will be putting it on ebay.
    mary ann

    ReplyDelete