Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy MLK day!

MLK day means a 3 day weekend for me! Wooohooo! I spent my day thrifting at my local Goodwill stores. Wasn't looking for anything in particular, I just felt the urge to shop without spending money. For some reason I found a lot of never worn work out clothes so, I snagged up the ones that fit me! I've been needing some new fitness bra tops because all mine are pretty old and the elastic is dying on them. The girls are just not feeling much support and it's not much fun to run that way. I found three new bra/tops , 2 warm up jackets and a pair of yoga style pants all for the whooping price of $24 bucks. All were never worn or used slightly! I also found a cute pair of Anne Taylor loft trousers I can wear to work. No vintage finds today :(

I couldn't get over how crowded the goodwill stores were. Very busy and filled with all types of people. Thrift stores are not just for the poor people anymore. Is America starting to wake up and realize the errors of their spending ways?? I think they are. I think people will definitely be more careful on where and what they spend their money on.

No comments:

Post a Comment